Added on : 2019-02-06 17:54:46
Big news for Gujarat's people, now the store will be able to keep open for 24 hours with approval. The shop will be able to keep open on the highway roads of the state. The government of Gujarat has allowed small and large shops across the state to do 24 hours’ business. Labour laws have been revised in this regard. Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today announced that this is an attempt to make Gujarat a commercial land. The unit, which employs more than 10 employees, needs to register for business 24 hours a day.
Decisions made at the Cabinet meeting by the state government:
- 7 lakhs shopkeepers can open their shop for 24 hours.
- Shoppers' revenues will increase.
- Women can work from 6.00 am to 9.00 P.M.
- Women employees cannot have to work at night.
- If more than 30 women are working than they have to arrange a cottage house.
- Approval at the Cabinet Committee meeting to amend the Shop Act