An unidentified middle-aged man masturbated inside a Delhi bus while sitting next to a 23-year-old woman in south Delhi and allegedly tried to molest her. The woman, a Delhi University student, reported the matter to the police with a video of the incident after which an FIR was registered at Vasant Vihar police station on Sunday. The woman said no other passenger on the bus came to her support when she raised an alarm. The incident took place around 3pm on February 7 aboard an orange cluster bus plying on route number 774. The woman was returning home from college when she felt the seat shaking. “I was reading a book when the seat started shaking. I soon realised that the man sitting beside me was indulging in something wrong. He repeatedly tried to touch my waist with his elbow. I recorded his act on my mobile phone before calling him out,” she said.
The woman posted the one-minute video on Twitter the following day. Even five days after the incident, the accused remains unidentified.
- PM Announces Rs 20,000-cr Defence Industrial Corridor in Bundelkhand
- Former Gujarat DGP PP Pandey Discharged by Court in Ishrat Jahan Fake Encounter Case
- 'Lower Lip Bruise, Swelling Behind Ears': Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash's Medical Report
- Canada Does Not Support Any Separatist Movement, Justin Trudeau Assures Amarinder Singh
- Delhi chief secy assault: Arrested AAP MLAs sent to judicial custody, police plea for custody rejected
- Pakistani helicopter flies within 300m of LoC in Poonch, goes back
- Does Member of Parliament utilize their constituency funds to serve people?