Union minister for shipping Nitin Gadkari attacked the navy on Thursday for putting roadblocks before development projects in Mumbai.
“I have come to know that the proposal for a floating jetty at Malabar Hill was stayed by the high court due to the Navy’s objections. Where is the navy at Malabar Hill? A mindset has developed to create roadblocks in projects,” said Gadkari on the occasion of laying the foundation stone of the International Cruise Terminal at Ballard Pier. “You bring the proposal before me. We are in power and not the navy or the defence ministry.”
- Nine months after switching to BJP, Arvinder Singh Lovely makes Congress ‘ghar wapsi’
- FIR against Youth Congress leader and NA Haris's son Mohammed Haris Nalapad for beating up man in Bengaluru restaurant
- Maharashtra schoolgirls to get sanitary pads for Rs 5 under 'Asmita Yojana'
- Zainab rape case: Pakistan court announces four death penalties for accused Imran Ali
- Red light district thrives on LinkedIn India
- Which is a better Xiaomi midranger — Mi A1 or Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Amitabh Bachchan’s job application to work with Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone is hilarious
- Eating Yogurt May Reduce Risk Of Heart Diseases
- Another PNB-Like Scam? Rotomac Pens Owner 'Flees' After Taking Rs 800 Crore from Govt-run Banks