Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has delivered yet another hit with 'PadMan'. His latest outing talks about menstrual hygiene and addresses the problem of periods. Noted film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter and shared the latest figures. 'PadMan' has been helmed by R Balki and is Twinkle Khanna's maiden production venture. It features Akshay in the lead with Radhika Apte playing his on-screen wife. Sonam Kapoor stars in a pivotal role.
The film is based on the real-life incident of Arunachalam Muruganantham—the man whose initiative to invent low-cost sanitary pad making machines in rural India helped not only his wife but other women in his village to lead a hygienic life.
- PM Announces Rs 20,000-cr Defence Industrial Corridor in Bundelkhand
- Former Gujarat DGP PP Pandey Discharged by Court in Ishrat Jahan Fake Encounter Case
- 'Lower Lip Bruise, Swelling Behind Ears': Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash's Medical Report
- Canada Does Not Support Any Separatist Movement, Justin Trudeau Assures Amarinder Singh
- Delhi chief secy assault: Arrested AAP MLAs sent to judicial custody, police plea for custody rejected
- Pakistani helicopter flies within 300m of LoC in Poonch, goes back
- Does Member of Parliament utilize their constituency funds to serve people?