After launching his book "Exam Warriors" where he talks about beating exam related stress, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi is now holding "Pariksha pe charcha" through which he will interact with students live in Delhi's Talkatora stadium. Those who are in school can also attend through virtual mediums of radio and television. At Talkatora, he will be interacting with around 2500 students where he will take live questions. Questions sent online by students will also be included in the session. Ahead of the board exams for Class 10 and 12, Modi will be interacting with students to advise them in beating exam stress.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all schools to make necessary arrangements for the programme to be made available for students through TV or radio on February 16.
- PM Announces Rs 20,000-cr Defence Industrial Corridor in Bundelkhand
- Former Gujarat DGP PP Pandey Discharged by Court in Ishrat Jahan Fake Encounter Case
- 'Lower Lip Bruise, Swelling Behind Ears': Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash's Medical Report
- Canada Does Not Support Any Separatist Movement, Justin Trudeau Assures Amarinder Singh
- Delhi chief secy assault: Arrested AAP MLAs sent to judicial custody, police plea for custody rejected
- Pakistani helicopter flies within 300m of LoC in Poonch, goes back
- Does Member of Parliament utilize their constituency funds to serve people?