Sunjuwan Army Camp may have witnessed the martyrdom of five brave soldiers but at the same time, the almighty has also gifted a life. Army doctors saved life of a pregnant lady injured in terror attack on Sunjuwan Army Camp. She delivered a baby girl through c-section. Lady said, "I am very thankful to them for saving me and my baby." "This wasn't a routine case. As a gynaecologist, it is always our motto that mother should come alone & go with a healthy baby in her lap. It's a very joyful moment for my hospital & our team. Patient is really happy," said gynecologist.
"Amid all other injury cases, there was a challenging case in which a lady in her advance pregnancy stage came with a gunshot wound. Am extremely happy & proud that my team took care of both & brought into this world a healthy crying female child," said Hospital commandant.
- PM Announces Rs 20,000-cr Defence Industrial Corridor in Bundelkhand
- Former Gujarat DGP PP Pandey Discharged by Court in Ishrat Jahan Fake Encounter Case
- 'Lower Lip Bruise, Swelling Behind Ears': Delhi Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash's Medical Report
- Canada Does Not Support Any Separatist Movement, Justin Trudeau Assures Amarinder Singh
- Delhi chief secy assault: Arrested AAP MLAs sent to judicial custody, police plea for custody rejected
- Pakistani helicopter flies within 300m of LoC in Poonch, goes back
- Does Member of Parliament utilize their constituency funds to serve people?