Know your World in Just 60 Words!
Read news in 1 minute
Hot Topics
Select the content to hear the Audio

Added on : 2022-05-02 11:34:04

A student died and a total of 18 students have been admitted to the district hospital after consuming rotten shawarma in Kasaragod.  The shop has been closed, cook taken into custody. Food poisoning may be the primary reason for this, said M Rajagopalan, MLA Trikaripur

Covid 19 Update

Headlines

Good News

politics

India

World

Copyright © 2019 Newz Viewz | Created by Communicators and Developed by Seawind Solution Pvt. Ltd.