Added on : 2019-07-16 15:42:23
BCCI invites applications for Team India head coach, July 30 deadline
The Indian cricket board Tuesday invited applications for the men's team support staff including the head coach who will need to be less than 60 years of age with a minimum international experience of two years.
The interested candidates are expected to apply on or before 5 pm on July 30.
- Head Coach
- Batting Coach
- Bowling Coach
- Fielding Coach
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Administrative Manager
Before Ravi Shastri was appointed as the head coach in July 2017, the BCCI had issued nine-point eligibility criteria which lacked focus and clarity. This time, it is only a three-point criteria for all the coaching roles including head coach besides the positions in the batting, bowling and fielding department.
Here are certain criteria before applying:
- The head coach should have coached a Test playing nation for a minimum of two years or three years with an associate member/A team/IPL side.
- The applicant also should have played 30 Tests or 50 ODIs.
- The criteria remain the same for batting, bowling and fielding coach except the number of games played.
- The three personnel should have played at least 10 Tests or 25 ODIs and be less than 60 years of age.