Added on : 2019-04-08 17:03:21
PM Narendra Modi, BJP President Amit Shah, and other senior party leaders today launched 'sankalp patra', BJP's manifesto for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
- Achieve the target of doubling farmers’ income by 2022.
- Enable the creation of 10,000 new Farmer Producer Organizations.
- Ensure adequate market avenues for the realisation of MSP through e-NAM, GrAMs and Pradhan Mantri AASHA Yojana. Work towards ensuring that maximum farmers get income suppo.. under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Launch a pension scheme for small and marginal farmers to ensure social security after 60 years of age.
- Work towards completing all irrigation projects under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayi Yojana.
- Provide short-term new agriculture loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 0% interest rate for 1-5 years on the condition of prompt repayment of the principal amount.
- Increase the cropped area under irrigation.
- Strive to ensure all-weather connectivity for every village.
- Work towards assisting the maximum number of fishermen by ensuring the availability of storage and other infrastructure under a new ‘Matsya Sampada Yojana’.
- Ensure 100% disposal of liquid waste and reuse of waste water.
- Work towards digitising land records.
YOUTH AND EDUCATION
- Aim to cover all the secondary schools under Operation Digital Board.
- Enable investment of. 1 lakh crore in higher education through Revitalising of Infrastructure and Systems in Education (RISE).
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier management institutes.
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier engineering institutes.
- Work towards increasing the number of seats in premier law institutes.
- Establish at least one Atal Tinkering Lab in every block.
- Under a new 'Entrepreneurial Northeast' scheme, provide financial support to MSMEs and for employment generation in northeastern states.
- Ensure a pucca house to every family.
- Ensure the LPG gas cylinder connection to all poor rural households.
- Ensure 100% electrification of all households.
- Ensure every citizen has access to a bank account.
- Ensure a toilet in every household.
- Ensure access to safe and potable drinking water for all households.
- Complete Phase-1 of Bharatmala Project expeditiously.
- Double the length of national highways.
- Ensure 100% waste collection under Swachh Bharat Mission to achieve ODF+ and ODF++ in cities and villages.
- Ensure ODF status for all villages and cities.
- Achieve 175 GW of renewable energy capacity.
- Strive to achieve 10% blending of ethanol in petrol.
- Connect every Gram Panchayat with high speed optical fibre network.
- Ensure the supply of piped cooking gas in major Tier 1 and 2 cities.
- Form a new Ministry of Water unifying the water management functions. This will help approach the issue of water management holistically and ensure better co-ordination of efforts.
- Aim to increase the number of operational airpo..s to 150 for better air connectivity
- Increase port capacity to 2,500 MTPA.
- Ensure conversion of all viable rail tracks to broad gauge by 2022.
- Make all efforts to ensure electrification of all railway tracks by 2022.
- Start developing smart railway stations across India.
- Work towards equipping all main railway stations with Wi-Fi facility.
- Complete the dedicated freight corridor project by 2022.
- Establish 1.5 lakh health and wellness centres under Ayushman Bharat.
- Start setting up 75 new medical colleges/postgraduate medical colleges.
- Target provisioning of telemedicine and diagnostic laboratory facilities at all health and wellness centres to ensure quality primary medical care to the poor at their doorstep.
- Work towards increasing the number of childcare facilities threefold.
- Ensure a drastic reduction in cases of tuberculosis.
- Increase the doctor-population ratio to 1:1400.
- Under the POSHAN Abhiyaan, aim to reduce the malnutrition level as well as accelerate the rate of reduction of malnourishment.
- Further improve India’s rank in ‘Ease of Doing Business’ ranking.
- Work towards improving GDP share from manufacturing sector.
- Work towards doubling the total exports.
- Establish National Traders’ Welfare Board and create a National Policy for Retail Trade for the growth of retail business.
- Work towards creating a single-window compliance and dispute resolution mechanism for MSMEs.
- Strive to ensure reduced tax rates, higher tax collection and greater compliance. Work towards ensuring a stable taxation regime.
- In order to incentivise compliance of law and ease of doing business.
- Amend the Companies Act to impose civil liability for technical and procedural defaults of a minor nature, thus unclogging the majority of cases from courts.
- Ensure the availability of banking services within 5 kms of every individual.
- Achieve complete digitisation and modernisation of courts.
- Promote and increase digital transactions.
- Ensure end-to-end digitisation of government processes.
- Enable digital delivery of government services.
- Work towards substantially reducing the current levels of air pollution.
- Work towards completely eliminating crop residue burning to reduce air pollution.
- Put an Indian in space in an Indian spacecraft as part of ‘Gaganyaan’ mission.
- Ensure full immunisation coverage of children.
- Strive to make all government buildings accessible.
- Ensure the completion of six Tribal Freedom Fighters Museums.
- Work towards completing the development of ‘Panchteerth’ circuit.
- Expand the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan scheme to cover all small shopkeepers.
- Ensure comprehensive social security coverage for all unorganised labourers including insurance, pension etc.
- Work towards increasing female workforce participation rate.
- Ensure justice for Muslim women by enacting the law against triple talaq.
- Achieve the goal of Clean Ganga by 2022.
- Complete the development of all projects under Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD and HRIDAY schemes.
- Work towards digitisation of collections in all national museums.