Added on : 2019-04-02 15:55:34
The Indian National Congress party today released its manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections which is to start from April 11. The manifesto was released in the presence of Congress president Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Priyanka Gandhi and other big leaders were also there.
Here are the highlights of the Congress manifesto.
- Rahul Gandhi says Nyay scheme would be his priority
- Congress also says there should be a separate budget for farmers
- Congress promises to fill 22 lakh vacancies by March 2020
- 6% budget allocation for education
- New businesses won't need any permission for first three years
- Congress will offer 150 days of employment under NREGA against the current 100 days provision.
- Fuel to be brought under GST in 2 years
- To review AFSPA
- Elimina poverty by 2030 through NYAY
- Congress will give employment to 10 lakh youths in Gram Panchayats