Added on : 2019-05-04 17:04:48
HMD Global is finally ready to bring its 2019 Nokia phones to India. To recall, the company announced the Nokia 9 PureView, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 1 Plus and Nokia 201 at MWC 2019. The Nokia 4.2 and Nokia 3.2 are HMD's first phone to come with a unique notification LED power button. This means that the power button on the side of the device lights up whenever you receive a notification like a message or a missed call.
Coming to the pricing part, what we hear from our sources in retail that Nokia 4.2 may be priced around Rs 9999 in India, that can be considered to be highly competitive pricing.
- One press of the dedicated Google Assistant button lets you ask questions, get directions and make suggestions all with your voice. From shopping lists to sports scores, you’ll get through your day faster than ever before.
- Beautiful craftmanship, even for the everyday. At 8.4mm thin, and with a premium curved 2.5D glass front and rear, the phone is a joy to hold in one hand. And with a 5.71″ HD+ screen at 19:9 display ratio, it’s a joy to view too. And with a long-lasting battery that adapts to you, it not only looks good, but thinks smart too.
- A 13 MP rear camera joins the 2 MP depth-sensing camera and a stunning 8MP front-facing selfie camera with a wide 74° field of view – for beautiful moments in front of or behind the camera.
- Face unlocking conveniently opens your phone in seconds.
- Operating system Android 9 Pie
- RAM 2/3 GB DDR3
- Cable Micro USB cable
- Sensors Fingerprint Sensor (Rear), Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, NFC, Biometric face unlock
- Keys Google Assistant Button¹
- Other OTG
- Internal memory 16/32 GB3
- MicroSD card slot Supports up to 400 GB
- Colors Black, Pink Sand
- Size 148.95 x 71.30 x 8.39 mm
- Weight 161 g
TALK AND STANDBY TIMES
- Maximum 3G talk time Up to 18 hours
- Maximum 4G standby time Up to 25 days
- Music playback time Up to 100 hours (with headset)
- Connector Audio jack
- Microphones 2 mics with noise cancellation
- Other Qualcomm® aptX™ technology
- Rear camera Dual 13MP AF/F2.2/1.12µm + 2MP FF/F2.2/1.75µm with 2 Phase Detection and flash
- Front-facing camera 8MP FF/F2.0/1.12µm
- Battery type 3000mAh2 (integrated)
- Charging cable Micro USB
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Nokia 4.2
- 5V1A charger
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SIM tray pin